Dominate your floors with the powerful Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum with Airmuscle Technology. The pneumatic actuator pulls the cleaner head deeper into the carpet, removing embedded dirt and pet hair, ideal for people with cats and dogs. The handy high-torque clutch delivers more power to the brush bar, opening carpet pile to dislodge dirt. Experience the cleanliness and ease of cleaning with this versatile vacuum.
Dyson DC28 Animal Vacuum with Airmuscle Technology Includes:
- Dyson DC28 vacuum – measures approx. 14″L x 13-1/2″W x 42″H
- Combo crevice tool
- Mini-turbine head
- Upholstery tool
- Flat out head
- Advanced cleaner head technology
- Engineered to pick up more dirt
- Designed for homes with pets
- Powered cam – adjusts the brushbar while the cleaner head seals to the floor; focusing section
- Fingertip Controls – automatically adjusts (or de-activates) the brush bar for different floor types using a powered cam -Bends down – no awkward dials
- Root cyclone technology – maintains constant suction; vacuum doesn’t clog; powerful suction lifts stubborn debris and pet hair
- Cleaner exhaust air – air expelled from a Dyson has less mold and bacteria than the air you breathe
- Quick-draw telescope reach wand – extends instantly for stair and high-reach cleaning
Patented Dyson Technology:
Dyson engineers are constantly testing and inventing, trying to find new ways to make their technology work better. As they work, they file patent applications to protect their inventions from copycat manufacturers. That’s why the only place you’ll find Dyson technology is inside a Dyson machine.
Dyson engineers spent three years developing Airmuscle technology. It combines three cleaner head technologies, which each precisely adjust to clean every floor type thoroughly. A pneumatic actuator pulls the cleaner head deeper into the carpet, removing embedded dirt and pet hair. The powered cam adjusts the brush bar while the cleaner head seals to the floor, focusing suction. And the high torque clutch delivers more power to the brush bar – opening the carpet pile to dislodge dirt.
Root Cyclone Technology for No Loss of Suction
Ordinary vacuum cleaners rely on bags to trap dust and dirt. As you use them, the tiny holes in the bag clog up with particles of dust. This restricts the flow of air, so the vacuum cleaner loses suction. Dyson vacuum cleaners don’t rely on bags to trap dust and dirt. They use patented Root Cyclone technology, which spins the air at incredibly high speeds. The cyclones inside a Dyson vacuum cleaner generate centrifugal forces many thousands of times the force of gravity. Dust, dirt and pet hair are flung out of the airflow and straight into the bin. No bag. No loss of suction.